Thread: PGT: Habs lose 4-3... ugly
View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 09:51 AM
Et le But

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFORCE View Post
You're right to mention it. Most overrated player on HF Habs by far. And the least creative of our centers excluding White, by far. He played a bad game tonight, which would not bother me at all if it wasn't for the fact he's quickly becoming as inconsistent as Kostitsyn out there. Where was the grind we saw in the last few games? Where were the second efforts?
1 bad game in 2 weeks = as inconsistent as Kostitsyn? If any of us overrate Eller it's reaction to posts like this. Eller has a poor game, he took stupid penalties and could not generate any offense. This was also the first game he was not generating any offense in a while, so I have no idea what your point is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimehockeyfan999 View Post
also another not on o'reilly....if u go to youtube and checkout the highlight video of him...it's interesting to see how many of his goals were meaningful ones...and by that i mean game winners or tying goals....and there were alot...just food for thought
I think pretty much everyone here agrees ROR is a great 3C, and yes, more valuable to this team than Eller, but I still have no idea how we'd get him when Bergevin believes in lowballing young players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
A lot of people have a lot of agendas to push. Hard to do that during winning streaks.
This thread is certainly more active than the last few GDTs..

Et le But is offline   Reply With Quote