View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 09:54 AM
FatKid

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldy View Post
Quite a few season ticket holders in our section have quit coming to the games, and the ones that are coming have a very negative view of this team. Most believe, with the current lack of passion or effort, it will be an 8th place finish with a one and done against the Knights. It is too bad as you know the kids have to feel the 'negative vibes' and see the empty seats. Announced crowd of 2600 something. Probably closer to 2000. Legionnairres drew 1600 last night in the Sarnia Arena.
The product on the ice usually dictates how full the stands are - and in this case, it holds true. If the kids cared a little, perhaps made it look like they were putting the effort forward, more fans would come out. Look at the ***** SHOW they put on for family day - in front of 4000+ fans. If that was my first game, or I was an occasional fan, I would not come back.

I know that I'll lose the money that I've already paid out for my season tickets, but I'm at the point where I'd rather sit home and watch TV. Why should I put the effort forward to make it to the game when the team doesn't seem to put any effort forward. (I know some of the kids are trying, but the team as a whole doesn't seem to care.)