View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 10:09 AM
dansk55

vCash: 500
[ Look at the ***** SHOW they put on for family day - in front of 4000+ fans. If that was my first game, or I was an occasional fan, I would not come back.

I know that I'll lose the money that I've already paid out for my season tickets, but I'm at the point where I'd rather sit home and watch TV. Why should I put the effort forward to make it to the game when the team doesn't seem to put any effort forward. (I know some of the kids are trying, but the team as a whole doesn't seem to care.)[/QUOTE]

As for Monday. It was horrible, but Plymouth took shots, and how many deflections were there? Or off the goalie's back. I've never seen that many bad bouces against us in one period. Plymouth had more shots in one game than we took in 2. You gotta put the puck on the net and hopefully something happens.
I could not believe how big Soo is. Wow. We were outmanned, soft and afraid of being hit.
I am not sure it always has to do with effort. I am not sure the talent is there. After two third of the first line, we have no talent per se. With how many forwards we cannot find a third on the top line. Our top 3 in the draft haven't got 20 points between them...Renaud, Hargrave, and Addessi. Hope summer brings something more positive in their play or the vision is filled with holes.