View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 11:06 AM
Jersey Girl

vCash: 500
Here is what has to happen...

Keep Tortorella. We came thisclose to the Stanley Cup finals last year. He definitely has a shelf life, but we are at least a year away from that, if not more. I do wish he would stop acting like such a jerk at press conferences, but it is what it is.

I do wish he would let the team open it up more. We have the Vezina Trophy goalie....he doesn't need to be protected like he's an egg shell. Let's see what the other goalie is capable of.

Gaborik has to play harder. Go to the 'mean' areas on the ice. Stop doing fly-by's around the net, and stopping when you get over the blue line.

Kreider has to play and keep playing...his 'defensive defincies' are not hurting us anymore than the mistakes guys like Callahan, Girardi, Stepan, Nash, Staal, and all of our other heroes make from time to time. His speed is a game changer.

Richards....I don't know. We'll hope for the best until we buy him out.

The power play needs a REAL quarterback...this one is on Sather. I never liked Richards for that role, even though so many people here said he was the answer to our power play woes when he was a free agent.

Stop playing painfully boring games....jeez, we could have won both of the last two games, but even if we did it's just not the kind of hockey I want to watch. I always make fun of Devil fans for winning Stanley Cups while they were killing hockey, and now we're just as bad.

Keep the faith....there are ebbs and flow in evey season, even shortened ones. Don't do anything crazy based on the last couple of games to rearrange what should still be a Stanley Cup contender.

Jersey Girl is offline   Reply With Quote