View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 12:22 PM
Canuck16
that's curtains!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwpreds View Post
Tough game for sure- I hate playing the Canucks. Rinne reportedly looked ok in the morning skate so hopefully he will be fine. Canucks only have 1 win in last 4 gms and had a tough game last night so hopefully that will be an advantage.

On a side note, did anyone see their game last night? They had a 4-3 lead and had a late power play- for the last 2 minutes, they just passed the puck around and ran out the clock- Dallas never touched the puck and didn't even look like they were trying to, as if they didn't even realize they were behind.

It was really bizarre.
Yup, i watched that. More shots please! Shots = goals. That type of play with a 1 goal lead is not wise. I don't mind the puck possession but they only attempted 1 shot the entire time. Dallas should have pressured Henrik around but they gave him extra time and space which was bizzare considering the circumstances. I bet Dallas Pk'ers were dog tired after 1 minute though. In Video Game world you see that "garbage" all the time -- usually some idiot skating with the puck in his own end trying to milk the last few minutes. At least the Canucks were in the offensive zone cycling and passing the puck.

Canuck16 is offline   Reply With Quote