View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 11:39 AM
DelZottoHitTheNetJK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
When have they ben firing on all cylinders this season? So how could you make that assumption that they are not a championship caliber 6? Now maybe they don't have a championship caliber 9 and they could improve there however I strongly disagree with your assessment.
I just feel that the last few cup winning teams had a much better top 6 than us.

Brown
Kopitar
Carter
Richards > us
Gagne
Penner

Seguin
Marchand
Lucic
Bergeron > us
Horton
Krejci

Shall I continue? I'm not even going to bother looking at CHI's top 6. Disclaimer: I'm not saying we have to have a PIT/CHI/LAK type top 6. I just think ours needs to be better. Especially the way Richards and Stepan have looked so far. Any my main point is that even if both regain form to what they played like last season at their peak (regular season for Stepan, playoffs for Richards) I still don't see it being good enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
Agreed. No way to Antropov. He is a poor poor man's Sharp. Maybe even worse. Keep looking but Antropov and Jokinen don't cut it for me.
Open to suggestions. ROR is a defensive minded center. Not interested UNLESS Richards is gone for a Getzlaf