View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 11:48 AM
Leetch66

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwelles17 View Post
Why doesn't anyone on our team fight anymore to give us a spark? We were one of the top fighting teams last year, and each time after a fight it seemed as though our star players had gained some energy. Drop the gloves and light a fire under these guys' *****. Oh, and Richards can suck an egg. Buy his ass out because that 7 mil can be used for a top tier center for 6/per next year and give us more room to sign everyone else. I don't care if it's a slow start. He should have done more on his own in the 'offseason' if that is the excuse.

We have to be the softest big team in the league . Do we not have anybody that can put at least one good fist into Chris Neils face...at least once !!! I don't care if it costs us a 2 or 4 minute SH situation...it has to be done ...we have to start having each others backs if we are to be a TEAM !!!!

He gets away with murder against us . I'm sick of it...they are all ******* . If we can't get somebody to lay a pounding on him...then we may as well get rid of every so called tough guy we have and replace it with strictly offensive only talent . MOST teams have at least 1 guy on defense that can drop the mitts and toss them...we have none...unless you count Bickles .

Leetch66 is offline   Reply With Quote