View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 12:08 PM
WTFetus
Marlov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski View Post
Postma is an NHL calibre defenseman, the only reason the Jets are considering moving him is because they already have a surplus of PMDs. I have no idea if he's a downgrade on Demers. Honestly I have no real idea how good Demers is, I just assumed he's being used as the 7th dman for the Sharks and therefore was someone you wanted to upgrade. So replace Demers with whatever defenseman you think Postma would be an upgrade over. Make no mistake though, Postma is just fine as a bottom pairing guy.

Didn't realize speed was the upgrade you were looking for. In that case, maybe there's a deal to be made involving Little? He's got plenty of speed, only issue is that he doesn't play the left side.
The problem is that the Sharks don't need D. Demers is only being used as a 7th because the coaches for some reason love Murray. He's played like a 4th when he had consistent playing time and at worst, he's still a 5th.

Little is definitely an interesting piece, I assumed he wasn't available. What type of package would you be looking for?

WTFetus is offline   Reply With Quote