View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 01:35 PM
WPGNYRFan

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
Looool

On another note this fanbase has not been as bi-polar this year in wins in losses. I think the negativity and not holding our collective breath has been the standard for most of the season because at very few times this year has this team looked like a Cup contender. No one should have any reason thus far to get even remotely excited after a win or even a small string of them. To say this season has been a let down thus far would be a gross understatement. I don't see the overly positive and exaggerating comments we saw last year after wins. Most of the negativity has been consistent and warranted with the exception of a few who will always be bi-polar because that's just how they roll. Just like there will always be people who are supremely negative or the direct opposite. That is a definite minority, however. I think most of us have been pretty fair all things considered. We have a right to be upset at this team playing around .500 hockey right now, even if they can turn it around. Just because they can still theoretically go on a tear and take 1st in the East doesn't mean we cannot be critical and voice our concerns. A point lost on people year after year.
I agree completely with this.

WPGNYRFan is offline   Reply With Quote