View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 01:17 PM
LaGu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by okgooil View Post
Meh, they should let him of with a fine. I know this will seem like a homer but it just wasn't that bad. I honestly think Clutterbuck was faking. the hit was on the thigh, not the knee. If you look at it when contact was actually made Hall lead with his shoulder and his leg was straight. it was thigh on thigh when the hit happened.
Suspension is fine. It was a failed hip check imo. Considering the hit and listening to Hall's comments is all well and good, but the fact is that no matter what he intended to do he came in with his knee first (the hip was a close second though). There is no disputing that.

I have no problem with this hit, I think we need to show "mean-ness" from time to time but I don't think we should be scared to face the music afterwards. Fine, 1-2, max 3 games, just remember to keep your head up when playing in rexall... (oh, we're not there yet but maybe maybe this is a start).

It's hockey, nothing more, nothing less... Bad hits happen all the time, both sides just have to live with it.