View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 01:32 PM
Dellstrom
The new age

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Patrick Harris View Post
Eh, if somebody has to get Alfie, I hope it's the Bruins.
We'd be happy to have him... Wouldn't care at all if he signed a one-day contract with the Sens after the season so he could retire with them, either. He'd be a HUGE addition to this lineup. Claude and Chia are all about those veterans, Alfredsson is like a Recchi with more scoring ability. YES PLEASE. Rex had a huge part in our 2011 Cup run and we were missing someone like him last year. Rolston was a nice addition but he was no Recchi. He'd be playing on his former teammate Kelly's line, and Peverley isn't that hard to get along with. Chara and Chia have a history with him as well.

Not sure if you guys would feel the same way, but I was really happy to see Ray win a cup with the Avs. It was really bittersweet, since he spent 20 years here with us, but he gave us everything he had. The least we could do was give him a chance to win. It was really hard letting him go, though. I understand your hesitation big time...

We won't retire his number, if that makes you feel any better about trading him to us.

Dellstrom is offline   Reply With Quote