View Single Post
Old
07-14-2006, 03:30 PM
wholeshow*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habnot View Post
I believe France redefinned flopping at this World Cup. Henry was quite the flopper (dive that eliminated Portugal) and let's not forget the Oscar winner Malouda, who was even chastised from the French press.
*redefined.
henry is a great flopper, but that was the accurate call...he hindered his ability to take the shot. yah the malouda thing was a joke, but these are just two players. The italians were diving all tournament, pretty much all of them. perhaps if you took off your biased glasses, you'd notice it.
Plus my comments was in regards to zidane and how he doesn't dive and how the italians do. it wasn't a france vs. italy thing,

Quote:
An thanks for given us a lesson on racism. Apart from all the domestic violence that nearly destroyed Paris, you have LePen and the majority of French population stating that the team was too black as the competition began. (of coarse in typical French flip flopping - they fell in love with the team once they started to win)
what does domestic violence have ANYTHING to do with racism in soccer? did i say anything about french fans not being discriminatory? NO (learn to read much?)! I was mentioning FIFA's anti-racism message all over the world cup, and to have it displayed in the final game by a PLAYER was disgusting.
Quote:

As for you - I will gladly add you to my ignore list
i have NEVER seen you make a post in regards to hockey in this forum. so i could care less if you 'ignore' me. i don't even know who you are, nor do i care.

wholeshow* is offline   Reply With Quote