View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 01:56 PM
Zamboner
Your move, creep.

vCash: 500
Fire Sullivan. There needs to be some sort coaching change and Tortorella deserves leeway, so bye bye Sully. Front office picks the successor (somebody with ideas for the PP), and Tortorella knows he's safe for now, but things need to improve. Fast.

Trade Boyle. For a pick. For another defensive minded bottom six guys. Doesn't matter. Boyler was a good soldier, but Tortorella's use of him is irresponsible and the only way to right it is for him to longer be there.

Take Richards/Del Zotto off the PP. Put Stralman and Mac Truck there. I'm not ready to give up on Del Zotto (especially for ROR, where I think we'd get even worse offensively), but I can't watch him on the PP for awhile. If a GM wants to trade a stud offensive center for Mikey, well yeah, but that's not going to happen.

This wouldn't magically solve things, but it would improve. I think we're like the 9th or 10th best team in the East right now, and this would get us in 7/8 territory. With our current Top 6 becoming a mediocre PP is reasonable, and would go a long way.

Zamboner is online now   Reply With Quote