View Single Post
Old
07-14-2006, 03:46 PM
wholeshow*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nittany View Post
-Well you said he was a teenager or close to it. Totally false, he was 26.
-Yes it was blatant.
Not blatant, did you even see it? Zidane was still young.

Quote:
-No they asked it it was a racist comment and Zidane said No. 3 lip readers said three different things. I'll go with what Zidane says.
where did he did he say "no it wasn't a racist comment?"

Quote:
Where is this a fact? Do you care to elaborate where an Italian lip reader stated it was racist?
well two lip readers stated that materazzi called zidane a terrorist. let me guess, you're one of those people that aren't 'cultured and don't even know what an islamic terrorist is?"

Quote:
If you watched soccer at all you would know where the Saudi incident happened. You were WAYYY off.
in happened in the 98 world cup, my bad. i undermined zidane's age!

Quote:
You're the 1st person to say Materazzi has "great skill". Another clear indication you have no idea what you're talking about.

the guy can get into position and score some nice goals, that's good enough in my books to have 'skills.'
go ahead undermine the guys ability to score clutch goals in the world cup, he's not talented at all. haha

Quote:
The next time you get the better of me in a hockey discussion will be the 1st time.
i do it on a daily basis.

Quote:
You're totally clueless, again.
No, i'm a human being. What kind of person is tolerable of derogatory comments towards ailing mothers and a persons faith. you're disgusting and need

Quote:
Oh and by the way, his read card history IS NOT like most other good footballers. False. Look up the disciplinary record many of today's top footballers and you will see a difference.
you keep talking about it, why don't you post it?
p.s i'm aware that zidane gets carded (for chinsy stuff that's questionable), but nothing he has done was as blatant as what he did last sunday (atleast to my recollection).

wholeshow* is offline   Reply With Quote