View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 03:49 PM
Mrb1p

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
Not to mention, 18 year olds are not 22 year olds.

I think it's harsh when people write off Leblanc, I don't think he's a particularly great offensive prospect but he showed enough last year to make me think this season he was injured, but it's perfectly fair to expect more from Leblanc at 22 than Collberg and Hudon at 18, or even 20 year olds Bournival and Holland playing against adults for the first time in their career.
I get that but it's still the what have you done for me lately syndrome. Leblanc played in the NHL last year and was effective at 20 Y/O. He was on pace for 10 goals and 10 assist with 10 minutes of play at ES only. He showed he was effective and he got injured this year. Management is selling him short, just like the fans. He's not playing well (Well he picked it up the last 5 games.) but it's not the first time this happens... Heh Max?

And you can look at all the stats that favors him (While I don't like doing that I think that when the majority go in favor it must mean something)
+3, 9GVA/15 TKA 68 hits(in 4X games.)

The game where he played the most, against Florida(17 minutes) he had a whopping 4 shots and 1 goal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
SEL is better than the AHL.
Is it really ? Most of the ahl is full of kids 21-25 trying to take it to the next level and who will probably succeed and some veteran who will never have a shot at it and the SEL is full of the latter.

Mrb1p is offline   Reply With Quote