View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 04:20 PM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
Miller over Prokhorkin? Yeah... o ****ing kay. Although Gravel being that high is about right. Kid is unreal. Can't wait for him to turn pro. Might even get his jersey when he does.

Also, perusing HF's list of Kings prospects made me realize we're thin as hell at centers in the pipeline (in the sense that most of them are already pro's). We could see a center heavy draft the way we saw a LW heavy draft 2 years ago. We also need RWers as well so those two positions will probably be addressed this draft.
I'm ok with Miller being ahead of Prokhorkin. The kids putting up a point per game in junior, he's having a fine season. Either or at 10th (or even someone else) is fine by me. It's not that big of a stretch.

As for the draft, We are getting thin on D to a degree, and we'll likely grab a goalie too, so, considering we are somewhat low on picks as we don't have a 1st this year, we'll likely be just drafting BPA and ensuring we get a goalie. I doubt D/DS will target a specific position, and I don't think they targeted LW when they did their 2011 draft. It just worked out that way.

Really, drafting a winger can go for both wings. Transitioning from centre to the wing or from one wing to the other is the easiest transition to make in hockey.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote