View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 05:30 PM
Harks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsfan View Post
The way Harks phrased it, it sounds like he has an outclause to come back to the NHL. Considering the numbers he's put up so far this year, I'd imagine DL will at least discuss the idea of a contract with him. We'd have to at least qualify him to keep his rights, and IIRC that's a $750,000 offer. I wonder what his SEL salary is.
Yes, practically every player in Sweden has an out of their contract if the team who owns them makes an offer or any want to pick them up as UFA's. But there are some dates where it's regulated. UFA's are June 15th but don't really know which date RFA's got. July 30th?

I read somewhere(not 100%) that he's yours until the new contract goes out and that's why the lenght of it, as he doesn't want to go to KHL or another swedish club in the time being, only Skelleftea or LA. After 16/17 he becomes an UFA if you guys haven't signed him. So you'll have time.

Still needs to get stronger along the boards and with the puck to get there though. Give him a couple years atleast!

Harks is offline   Reply With Quote