View Single Post
02-22-2013, 05:48 PM
vCash: 95
Originally Posted by Erie89 View Post
No offense taken. I don't know, I feel like sometimes fans of this team will find anything to complain about. Jeeze, there's a fire rob ray thread for goodness sakes. THE LEAST of this team and city's problems, lmao. You may not like some of the points he makes, but it doesn't make him wrong about them. The show isn't terrible, I don't know what a lot of people expect. Having a host just agree with everything every caller says doesn't make for a good show, but I get the feeling people want that. He's entitled to his opinion just like the people that call in are entitled to theirs. Whether or not you like it, since it's his show, his opinion does carry more weight. Maybe I feel that way because I have a degree in that area and understand why he does somethings he does. Everyone is terrible WGR, TBN, the D&C, no one knows what they are doing. Worst sports coverage ever.
When he tells me it was a "pretty good game" and "a good effort" after it's obvious to everyone that it was neither...yeah, he's wrong. I mean this about Ray...if you're talking about K-Sly...well I don't know what to tell you...he's just damn lucky they created a radio show for him.