View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 06:34 PM
CHRDANHUTCH

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to CHRDANHUTCH Send a message via MSN to CHRDANHUTCH Send a message via Yahoo to CHRDANHUTCH
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo8192 View Post
I've supported both the Wolf Pack and the Whale. I'm just sensible enough to know if the Rangers go back to WP it'd be the ultimate single finger salute to the fans here. Especially if they go to god forbid, CT Rangers or Hartford Rangers. The only saving grace is Global Spectrum won't want to market a CT Rangers/Hartford Rangers/Hartford Wolf Pack brand.
they've already ruled out Rangers as an option, I'm just curious why you ripped them for even considering a return to the Wolf*Pack, when MSG had renewed the domain name, but I disagree that Spectacor as GS was originally known as, will market the Wolf*Pack brand, we all questioned after wht WSE originally proposed and the mid-season rebrand is a failure, bobo, you're forgetting MSG isn't the villain here, it's AEG, who operated XL, until just recently, that signed off on leasing the Whale name once Baldwin and WSE were removed or had their marketing contract ended...

the Whale was a trademark owned by Baldwin, while Whalers is trademarked by the NHL, THAT'S WHY the Whalers name couldn't be used.