Your 16 teams for the playoffs?
View Single Post
02-22-2013, 05:49 PM
Join Date: Apr 2011
1.Boston- Barring an injury to Rask this team is a frontrunner for the conference
2.New Jersey- Always manage to amaze despite age factor. A recipe for success no doubt
3.Carolina- Playing better as of late. perhaps best team in the division
4.Pittsburg- offensive powerhouse. may lose now and again but with the talent a long losing streak is unthinkable
5.Toronto- surprise of the east despite questions in goal and on D entering the season
6. Montreal. Another surprise. barring a collapse this team is headed for postseason run
7. Ottawa- have managed to hold their own despite an epidemic of injuries. no matter how many falls they keep getting up
8. Winnipeg- squeaks in at the end
just short of the cut
9. Philadelphia- leaking net kills their chances.
10. New York (Rangers)-Big checkbook doesn't always equal good results. Unfortunately the blueshirts can't understand that
1.Chicago.- will this team ever lose a game in regulation?
2.Vancouver- still one of the best
3.Anahiem- Fasth is the key wildcard. Teemu's still got it.
4. st.Louis- No Halak? No Problem (for now)
5. Nashville- always manage to get more out of less
6. San Jose-
just short of cut
9.Detroit- the loss of Lidstrom, Stuart and others will prove too costly in the end
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by SpeedDemon