View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 05:53 PM
Zen Arcade
eat the record cover

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jiggyfly View Post
Ya Rinaldo is a *******, who is trying to hurt people.

Farnham plays right on the edge, but he won't cheapshot people with dirty hits. It's more like an extra shove after a whistle, face washing, sneaky elbows, whatever he can do to piss people off. He is good at getting people off their games. A lot like what we are seeing from Bort right now... But Farnham has agitating mastered.

Like I said, he will throw down if he has to. So he isn't a typical pest who runs away. I'm sure he will goad some good players into fights and get them off the ice.

I have no idea how the Pens feel about him, but he could literally be a Vitale clone on the fourth line.

Maybe if Adams leaves next year... Oh wait...
You'd have to think they'd be looking for some feedback from Hynes on his players, hopefully they'll agree with him:

Quote:
Penguins coach John Hynes agrees. He's thrilled to have a player like Farnham available when he writes out his lineup card.

"It's a little bit of the personality we would like as a team. It's what we want as a coaching staff," he said. "It's a tough player to play against. That's what Bobby Farnham is. You want guys in your lineup that are tough to play against, that will do anything to win. They'll sacrifice themselves for the team."
http://citizensvoice.com/sports/farn...ents-1.1410819