View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 06:14 PM
angry_treefrog
T63813A

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherfan12 View Post
Does anyone else find this to be some-what sad?? All these "Die-Hard" fans turn their backs on players they loved? We loved Bo,Horton,Booth,Weiss,Vokoun,
Versteeg and now it seems as though no one cares. Yes,I am not a fan of Bo or Horton,lazy players and bad situations but I love Weiss, and loved Vokoun and Booth. Weiss is a great player, no question. He isn't a superstar but he's great. There was a reason why the team sucked so badly when he wasn't in the lineup or playing injured. He's a great two way player,has tons of heart, and I believe we need to hold onto him. Same can be said about Steeg. He was playing injured and does try to be flashy at times but he too,is a great player.
I think now that we have some real talent and good depth, were getting too greedy. I wonder how many people who want Weiss and Steeg traded would be saying the same thing if we did end up traded them and became worse?
I never loved Weiss.

He's a good player, not a great one.

If you want to top off as a playoff team, then Weiss is a good long term solution at 2C. If you want to shoot for a cup, you won't win it paying Weiss $5M per to center the second line.

angry_treefrog is offline   Reply With Quote