View Single Post
02-22-2013, 07:07 PM
vCash: 500
How the hell is Armstrong very firmly in second? Guy is a quick skater.

The thing about all these players is that they have different kinds of speeds. "Slowest player" encompasses so much. DD is not roadrunner, but he has moments where he bursts through a seam. Emelin can also get to a puck to keep it in where you would otherwise think he wouldn't be able to (maybe he conserves energy in his stride while in the D zone). Markov...well, I guess I understand that. Weird since he's previously been a very agile skater (still is, but lacks the legs late in the game). He's still probably the quickest with his stick.

Again, what am I missing about Armstrong? He skates the puck pretty quickly out and faster without it. Not that he's been doing more than what White does, but he's still quick. Moen is actually pretty sneaky. He can be quite fast when he needs to be. Wouldn't want him chasing someone on a breakaway, but like DD, he can very quickly accelerate to the right pocket. How is there no Plekanec, Gio or Subban on this? So biased! Actually, this kind of does deserve a Kaberle. He is still on the team.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote