View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 07:59 PM
Stu

vCash: 500
Personally have no interest at all in trading gunnarsson. He has looked so solid at times and I worry we trade him now for an irrelevant pick and he gets healthy in the next year and becomes the great dman he was projected be last season.

Liles can leave for whatever we can get for him. He might be quick on the rush but his defensive play leaves so much to be desired - no leadership, small size. He doesn't do anything really well for me to warrant the salary he makes. I would be ecstatic with a 2nd for him. Same return would be amazing for Komi although more likely a 4th.

Franson is turning into a BEAST - going nowhere.

Kostka and Holzer are doing just fine. Just think about who they are keeping out of our line-up with how little experience they have.

Gardiner can stay in the AHL for the rest of the year IMO unless we are desperate for him to come up. The patience we showed with Kadri when everyone was calling him a bust (including our own idiot fans) will pay such dividends in the next couple of years when he can fulfill his potential. Same with Reilly of course.

Stu is offline   Reply With Quote