View Single Post
Old
07-14-2006, 06:41 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuuuuu View Post
I'm unsure about LD/RD, and in some cases who can play wing, but based off our signed players so far, and if Ferland is kept in Montreal as a spare foward due to waiver eligibility (does't mean Kostitsyn isn't first in line / depends who needs to be replaced)...

Grabovsky - Locke - A. Kostitsyn
Lambert - Manlow - D'Agostini
Lemieux - Chipchura - Lapierre
Stewart - Aubin - Milroy

Cote - Jancevski
Archer - Sanford
Benoit - Gleed

Danis
Halak

I don't know if Danis needs to clear waivers to be sent down, but if yes, I guess it's Halak and a free agent signing, as I strongly expect Lacassee to go play for Roy. Also, I'm not sure if Cote would clear waivers, but we already have 7 NHL D, so he'll likely be sent down.
This lineup looks much much better than last year's......And you never know, though you all know I'm not a big fan of his, how Urquhart will show in the Dogs camp, might have room for him as well......Not sure if all the AHL signings are done as well.....Some questions about the D again, but much more mobile than last year.

They should have a great season, Danis will need to be more consistent, Halak needs to show that he belongs on a longer period.

And it all depens how they are going to be used.....What's the take on Lever??? Should he remain in place, I didn't follow how he was so much.....

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote