View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 08:47 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieWatcher View Post
It is honestly starting to get embarrassing to be an otters fan At this point. They are losing games 8-1..8-5..13-3... Embarrassing and absolutely ridiculous, and at this point I could care less if Bassin moves the team because either way the team will suck. You can't constantly be rebuilding and win 10 games and then the year after 17? ( which I doubt they will win another this year) it's getting ridiculous .. Fix your damn team Bassin it's embarrassing.
I honestly just give up and I am expecting another poor season next year.. Maybe 25 wins? I don't know though that might be to high of expectations for a team and organization that never meets any expectations
Mcdavid is going to be scary good next year, dont worry. He should be near 100 points. They should get an incredible piece, a future NHL player, on the backend in this 2013 draft. That will help greatly. Otters can turn this team around with there first 3 picks in the 2013 draft to turn this team into a playoff team, next year. I think 3 of there top 6 defenseman should be let go.