Old
02-22-2013, 09:10 PM
Puhis
@Puhis46

vCash: 50
Send a message via MSN to Puhis Send a message via Skype™ to Puhis
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiFi75 View Post
No problems. I tried to select as delicate song I could find with Finnish ("ugly" language) lyrics. Just a test. Let's see if anybody crorresponds.

Actually when you took up CMX.. I could've chosen Ruoste also (The Rust).. But when you said I went to Timo Rautiainen & Trio Niskalaukaus. Good stuff.

Sorry everyone else, we had a small Finnish moment here..
I was *this* close to choosing Ruoste, too, but went with that instead as I felt it would've been too depressing.

Another option that I had in mind was Piha Ilman Sadettajaa by Zen Café, but that's just too rough for people who haven't experienced late October in those overly populated suburbs of Espoo, Helsinki or Vantaa.

Wet concrete, a couple of puddles in the asphalt, darkness of the sand next to the swings. A young, mid-20s man smoking in his 2nd floor balcony, observing the view while a group of three kids walk uphill between two buildings. Middle-aged mother is carrying two shopping bags while her young son walks along, excitedly explaining what happened in the kindergarten that day.

Little did he know that 15 years later, he would be explaining the scene to another person in the night, at an internet hockey message board.

Okay... Change of mind.

Here goes. Don't say I didn't warn you, but make sure to watch the music video. It's great.