View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 09:54 PM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nose View Post
Any info on Ferraro? Not the type of player who can afford many serious knee injuries.
Problem with watching those AHL games is the feed is done overhead, basically the center ice jumbotron is what you're watching. So I got a nice look at ads, while Kaiser described what didn't sound all that pretty. Then on top of all that the Griffins didn't actually give him an update to pass along, so it probably isn't good we will see. But it looked knee on knee at speed, he tried to cut back inside of the D-man the guy got his knee while trying to throw up an elbow ala Smith on Smith last year. Don't think the elbow connected but the legs sure did. Hopefully it is just a charlie horse or he has re-hurt his ankle (we finally got that update tonight, that is what he has been out with) but I have a bad feeling on this one.

He has had horrible luck with injuries, would really be a big blow, hopefully it doesn't get him down if it is more serious although you are looking at probably a full year before he gets full explosion back at least that is my opinion on ACL type injuries.

Tough game tonight the eventual game winner for Rockford in the 4-3 game was scored with what appeared to be the green light already on as they went into the second intermission, but it upheld.

The Griffins poured it on in the third and really took it to them but they didn't show up in the first and have nobody to blame but themselves. They cannot stop Jimmy Hayes to save their life and the first period was disappointing but they once again dropped the hammer and outclassed Rockford for much of the game on talent and speed. Just didn't go there way.