View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 10:07 PM
ps241
Jets will fly 4 Ever

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianFlyersFan18 View Post
Its not a horrible assessment of talent, mind you I saw him more when the team was in Atlanta, but I would say the say thing about Brayden Coburn. Guys 6'5, skates like the wind, has all the athletic talent in the world.. but nothing between the ears. What I'm saying is Couturier has just as much potiental if not more than Bogo. He's 20 years old and currently playing behind Giroux and B.Schenn two guys who aren't so bad themselves. In addition, playing on the 3rd line, in a shutdown role is comfortable for a kid who excels in those areas. Couts peak is somewhere around Bergeron/Kesler, I guess in my opinion Bogo will never be a true #1 on any team in this league. The Flyers are in need of a true stud, and Bogo isn't it.
It's cool we are all entitled to our opinions but I suggest you give Bogosian and fresh look. I saw him in every game last season and he is already our #1 shut down defensive defensman and he put up top 30 PPG scoring stats last season as a 21 year old. He would have been the leading scoring defensman on 7 teams last season and I believe top 2 in scoring on about 23 teams (it's been a while since I have done those numbers). he is already a top pairing D man and arguably our #1 all around D man and he has done it at a young age. Within our zone the game has slowed down allot for him and he has gotten very good at making the proper decisions with and without the puck.

Of coarse I have now given him the kiss of death going into the game with the Flyers tomorrow

ps241 is offline   Reply With Quote