Thread: Trade Rumors
View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 11:40 PM
KingCanadain1976

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernKing View Post
If you can't see the difference between Nolan and Westgarth than there is no point arguing Nolan's worth to the Kings. Personally I've been disappointed with Dwight King and wouldn't be surprised if he was traded within the next 12 months. As for his low number of minutes played I actually think Nolan accomplishes more than most Kings who get double the ice time (Stoll/Lewis/King)
Im not saying that nolon doesnt have value. I just see him playing along richards and stoll and he doesnt add anything to the line offensive wise. He has value as a 4th line guy who can drop the gloves and hit hard. Im just saying i want a skilled guy in the rw spot with stoll on the 3rd line and there nothing wrong with saying that. I also said IF he can help which means if hes a upgrade to that postion. We cant continue with lewis and nolan as the bottom 6 rws. We also have a inbalance on this team with 7 lws. I was only sugesting that nolon could go down without waviers in order to give this team time to get rid of a lw or 2 We dont have to dress a physical player or fighter all the time.