View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 10:45 PM
jetkarma

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob E View Post
Let's see... If the Jets trade for ROR, I like him playing in top 6, likely with Kane on his wing. Hopefully chemistry would happen between the two.

Now I also like the L-L-W line and option to go back to it, if other combos aren't working. I like Burmi as a 3rd line center - 2nd line fill-in with injuries - and 1st unit pk'er.

So, should jets move Little or Burmi (assuming the Avs want either of them) to get ROR? Maybe, but a 'hole' may be created. And where does Scheifele fit long-term? Top 6 C or RW? Little's versatility with LLW and RW is valuable to the Jets.

Seems to me the Jets are a year or two away from really doing a deal like this, but these 'opportunities' don't come around often. Ideally, you move a draft pick for ROR (even a 1st) to fill that hole u need, but Jets can't afford to do that. Maybe a 2014 1st. Would folks be okay with a 2014 1st for ROR? Jets make playoffs next year - its a 20(ish) pick.
That would be an easy decision , however Colorado would view that as the secondary piece they would have to receive imo.

jetkarma is offline   Reply With Quote