View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 10:57 PM
AKL
#AnyoneButThem

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beegoalie View Post
Still not fighting my argument..the argument was that someone said Coyle would be a better fit on the first line than Heatley and that would be better for the team.

Since nobody can prove to me that Coyle is a better fit there and clearly with his 0 points in 4 games there and the fact that Heatley can score given the chance to play with players like Coyle and Koivu then I am right.

Stupid argument to go against. Baffles me anyone would argue that someone else would be a better fit for the Wild on the top line.

What are you planning to do with the 7.5 Million dollar Heatley then St Clair...throw him on the third line or scratch him?? Cause a headache in a lockeroom that he is well respected in? Hell send him to Houston..

Im glad your not a gm of an NHL team..
Coyle going five games without a point is inexcusable as a rookie, but Heatley having no points in five games on the top line is a-ok and he should be rewarded? I dreaded every time Heatley would get the puck because I knew he was going to lose it. At least with Coyle I had faith we could generate a scoring chance.

To recap: Heatley leaches off Parise and Koivu. Coyle can generate chances on his own.

AKL is offline   Reply With Quote