View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 11:14 PM
Heebs21*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wondeROY View Post
Does anyone think we should almost bump Palushaj into Jones' spot? Besides the OT winner the other night, Jones has been completely useless. What have we got to lose?

Also, someone please tell me how a guy like Zanon still has a job in the NHL. I have a hard time believing there isn't 100+ guys in the AHL who could do a better job then he has. He is a total liability, every time he touches the puck it's either a turnover or a horrible pass that results in a blown opportunity. The guy is really bad, and he's not even an enforcer, what is his role exactly?
Ryan O'Bryne is the biggest liabilty we have right now followed by Zanon. Every single time O'byrne is on the ice there is dominating play from the opposition. Mainly because he is just parked infront of the net not moving. He is a horrible defenceman. I have no idea how he still has a spot on an NHL team.

And thankfully we sat the other liability on our team Shane O'Brien. He was no better. Nice work giving him a 3 year contract ya idiot Sherman.

I am praying that we land a good #2 Dman in the O'Reilly trade and when EJ and Wilson come back we are set. No more Zanon, Hunwick or O'bryne!!!

Erik Johnson - O'Reilly trade
Tyson Barrie - Jan Hejda
Ryan Wilson - Stephan Elliot

Heebs21* is offline   Reply With Quote