View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 11:19 PM
RJQuack

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libbs View Post
From experience (2009 OHL Playoffs with Windsor), the first couple of rounds were the lowest with season ticket holders making up a large chunk of the ticket sales. So I'd say for us this year:

Round 1: 7000 per game.
Round 2: 8500 per game.
Round 3: 9500 - sellout per game.
Round 4: sellout every game.

What were the numbers for last years playoffs look like... was it sold out at all?
I guess when I think about it, attendance will still be pretty good .. Our avg. attendance is 8447 right now, and because all of our playoff games will be on weekends, that should increase it ...

I'd say for us this year I would guess ... (Let's say we play 4 rounds)

Round 1: 8000+ per
Round 2: 8500+ per
Round 3: Sellout
Round 4: Sellout

And the reason I question what attendance will be like is because last big run (2008) our attendance was poor in the playoffs, but last year against Rimouski it was madness .... This years team is much more popular (and better) than '08, and "Moosemania" has perhaps returned ... When I called at 11:02 for Rimouski tickets, two minutes after sales opened, I got row S, 4th last to the back of the upper bowl ... We soldout games in 5 minutes which sucked lol .... I imagine that will be back for this years semis and possibly Finals ..