View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 11:49 PM
avs1dacup

vCash: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foppa2118 View Post
Nope.

He can't get top guys like Stasnty and Jones to play to the level and consistency needed.
Disagree with this. Jones yes, but Stastny has been pretty consistent this year. His linemates simply can't finish. He's also been a bit of a streaky player throughout his career. I think we'll see a pretty significant increase in not only scoring chances but points with him playing with Landy.

Quote:
PP and PK aren't good enough.
Agree. There's simply no excuse how bad both have been this year. Although, imo, the pk has only been awful for a handful of games. They've had a few games that they've given up tons of PP goals. In the others, none. So it ends up equaling out to the middle.

Quote:
He can't find a balance between generating offense and good nuetral zone, and defensive play.
This I actually disagree with. There have been plenty of periods throughout his tenure that the team has played strong in all three zones. They are very capable of playing a strong game, however, we haven't seen it for a full 60 minutes nor stretches of games. I think this falls onto a bigger reason that he's not a good coach and that's his inability to adjust both on the fly in between periods.

avs1dacup is online now   Reply With Quote