Thread: Pre Game Hosts
View Single Post
Old
02-22-2013, 11:52 PM
Strafer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg4167 View Post
I think both the pre-game/post-game show and the content between periods is stale and overall dreadful. I actually don't have a problem with the analysts (Jaffe,Pederson, Kluzak) and I think on the whole, they have a lot of knowledge about the game and are able to express it. But man is that show boring.

In all honesty, I can't stand Dale, way too corny for me, but I think the whole operation is too formulaic, stale, stuffy, and any other adjective you want to throw out there. There is no edginess to it whatsoever.
The social media portion they have with Dan Duquette Jr. is dreadfully embarrassing.

Sorry to **** all over the show, but I just can't think of many nice things to say. I usually try to avoid it all together, but when I do happen to be watching, I find myself quickly flipping through the channels until the game comes back on.
Great points, ESPECIALLY about Dale Arnold . I've been squawking about Dale forever but he's like a bad penny, he just keeps coming back. Jaffe seems to have it all together and I appreciate his analysis and knowledge of the game. I don't know if the OP includes Brickley in this group but since he lost his job with the tv team several years ago because of his losing "it" at a Christmas party and making an a$$ of himself he seems to kiss up to JAck etc way too much. I was watching the rebroadcast of Thursday nights game on Friday and I remarked to my wife that he is Ed McMahon to Jack Edwards Johnie Carson. He's constantly whooping it up and laughing at Jacks comments.

Strafer is offline   Reply With Quote