Thread: Injury Report: Cal Clutterbuck UPD: Placed on IR
View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 12:41 AM
LordFletcher

vCash: 500
the decision of two games isn't rated any differently in a shortened season or regular 82 game, Pierre Lebrun said it him self on TSN.

so if you're happy with a two game suspension solely due to the shortened season and you think it would have been 4 or 5 if it was last year, you shouldn't be.

I am happy Hall got something, two is fair for a league that hates to suspend players for any lenght of time but I don't see this being anything but positive for EDM. It's a wake up call for a team that has been brutal - stagnant. Now is the time for RNH to actually hit the net (like Clutter ) and Yakupov to show his worth... Hopefully they continue to suck, which they should because their schedule doesn't get any easier in the coming weeks

Wild win the next 3 we can finally get back into a nice playoff push for the 4-5 seed. I do not want to land in the 6/7/8 area. 8 appears to be a guaranteed lose right now unless the Hawks get injured. ANA is playing well, but I can see them sliding slowly towards the end and Vancouver, is well... Vancouver

LordFletcher is offline   Reply With Quote