Thread: Post-Game Talk: Plus-minus | Penguins 3, Panthers 1
View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 01:31 AM
Candyman

vCash: 500
Plus:

Beau Bennett- Dude was great tonight

Marc-Andre Fleury- Was great, and showed some emotion tonight after that play should have been whistled dead drawing the penalty. I like it.

Kunitz- Despite the missed EN, he played a great game I thought.

Cooke- Holy Pass!!!

Niskanen- Weak goal for Markstrom to let in, but I still loved Niskanen's game tonight.

Orpik- Loved him trying to get involved offensively.

Adams: Physical Presence tonight.

Despres- Great game from this kid making a few really good passes
Equal:

Crosby- Dude needs better linemates, I hate putting him here because he was trying tonight I thought, but his blind passes aren't getting picked up by the wingers, or d-men... or anyone else on our team.

Neal- Floated a lot I thought, whiffed at least one time I thought he should have had.

Letang- Haven't jumped on the "get off the PP" bandwagon until tonight... dude just isn't PP QB material.

Martin- Looked good on the PP, but didn't notice him much the rest of the game.

Jeffrey -limited time, still got the goal off Cooke's amazing pass

Dupuis- Played a good, not great game. Also picked him to score first and let me down.

Sutter- Didn't notice him much of the game, but why is he taking crucial faceoff's that Crosby should be getting at the end of the game?

Engelland- Not a great game from him, saw a few guys go by him for chances, but not a terrible game either. Wouldn't mind seeing some more physicality from him in a game like this.

Minus:

Malkin injury- Obviously.

Kennedy- Not just as a scapegoat, he legit didn't play a good game.

Glass- What the hell dude, Show some response to our top guys getting rocked.

Candyman is offline   Reply With Quote