View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 08:17 AM
Son of Steinbrenner

vCash: 500
Fix the Rangers? It's more like fix the fans by dressing up as the ghost of Jacob Marley sending three ghosts to the fanbase.

The ghost of Rangers past would bring Rangers fans back 10 years. I'd have them look at the roster, prospects, and coaching staff to give them some perspective on an organization that has REAL problems. A team with an aging forward group and a prospect pool void of....anything. A coaching staff led by Ron Low and soon to be led by Brian Trottier! Then the ghost would introduce the fans to Mike Dunham. Just so the people that bash Hank for not making a key save or giving up a "juicy" rebound could see what a bad goaltender is all about!

The ghost of Rangers present would buy every fan center ice so the fans could see that other teams have bad periods, bad stretches of games, injuries, and prospects that don't take off right away. It would be a shock since for our loyal fanbase the grass is ALWAYS greener on another team.

Then the ghost of Rangers seasons future would be an alternate reality where the suggestions made in this thread are put into practice. I'm sure with laughable results!!

This team doesn't need fixing. They aren't going to play perfect hockey. This rush to trade guys, give up on guys, etc is pure and utter nonsense. If a player is between 22-26 years old and has a few bad games or doesn't score as much as (insert player) who players for (insert team) then that player sucks and will always suck. Go back a few weeks and look at the Hagelin and Stepan threads to see what I'm talking about. Really....what the hell has happened to Rangers fans?

We need to start holding posters accountable for the crazy **** they say. Everybody do yourself a favor and start taking mental notes of the people who jump off the edge of reality after every loss. They will be easy to remember because they are the same posters that think we are Stanley Cup contenders after a 3 game winning streak!

Son of Steinbrenner is offline   Reply With Quote