View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 08:37 AM
LordFletcher

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDhockeyfan View Post
If it means getting Bobby Ryan here I trade Coyle in a heartbeat. Proven 30+ goal scorer vs prospect with potential to be a 30 goal scorer, but would likely end up a 20-25 goal scorer.

Coyle
Bouchard
Scandella
1st 2013

for

Ryan

And even that probably isn't enough, especially considering the Ducks have no reason to move him right now.
I personally wouldn't trade Coyle for B.Ryan at this point, especially if they want our 2013 1st round pick. No go for me.

I don't trust Ryan scoring on the Wild like he has in ANA. If I was all in on getting someone that can score and create his own goals, I would go get the (pain in the butt) Evander Kane... I don't think his value is sky high because of his personality and it's been well documented over the last two years and Kane could score with the Wild easier than B. Ryan in my eyes..... until I see the Wild have another 35 goal scorer, I will just assume Minnesota is the place forwards go to die

What would it take to get Kane ???? I would easily assume the 2013 1st round pick I don't want to give up would be gone along with someone like Larsson / Hackett ??? not sure. PMB has to go in the deal for the cap

or go after Matt Moulson