View Single Post
02-23-2013, 09:37 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by The Naz View Post
I don't think there will be much in the way of trades for this team. Not if the price for Luongo and ROR are still high. I don't see a need for Luongo this year anyway. Both are goalies are playing great. I think Reimer is our 1G, and good one at that, and Scrivens is playing with Hasek like luck. He's played a perfect combination of luck and skill to put up fantastic numbers.

Using a handful of our better assets to get ROR is a waste. We don't have a need for 4 2C's. Bozak plays quite well with Kessel, Grabs is doing at least most of the job you'd expect from ROR and has an undesirable contract, making him too much of a cost to move him and still spend assets to get a player a bit better. Trading Kadri to make space for ROR is beyond a Millbury level of incompetence. No point in discussing that further.

Keep the team as is, mostly. They're still young and learning. This isn't the year to go all in. The only moves I see necessary are making room on the D for Gardiner and Komisarek. Kostka should be the first move.
Gardiner is a liability defensively. Y