View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 08:56 AM
Libbs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalifaxDucks View Post
I guess when I think about it, attendance will still be pretty good .. Our avg. attendance is 8447 right now, and because all of our playoff games will be on weekends, that should increase it ...

I'd say for us this year I would guess ... (Let's say we play 4 rounds)

Round 1: 8000+ per
Round 2: 8500+ per
Round 3: Sellout
Round 4: Sellout

And the reason I question what attendance will be like is because last big run (2008) our attendance was poor in the playoffs, but last year against Rimouski it was madness .... This years team is much more popular (and better) than '08, and "Moosemania" has perhaps returned ... When I called at 11:02 for Rimouski tickets, two minutes after sales opened, I got row S, 4th last to the back of the upper bowl ... We soldout games in 5 minutes which sucked lol .... I imagine that will be back for this years semis and possibly Finals ..
I guess another thing to take into effect is the price of walk-ups. How much have prices increased from regular season to round 1? Last year, how much did walk up prices increase from reg to round 1 to round 2 to round 3? (I have seasons so never paid the walk up price).