View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 09:36 AM
JL17

vCash: 500
There were a few of us having a chat before a game a while ago and we were talking about young goalies in London.... I mentioned if I'm a high end goalie picked by the Knights in the first couple of rounds I refuse to report.... London's track record with these types of goalies is a disaster. Knee surgeries at 16 for what he's having done.... good luck Liam that's all I can say.

As for the game....

It was a good game but both teams didn't have much chemistry going. I don't think the Soo make a hard pass all night it was soft sauce type stuff. Some crisp passes would have had London's D-men in trouble. Especially on the power play.

London mentioned they needed to stay out of the box.... Well that didn't happen. Domi, Ruperts, Harrington all with stupid penalties. As much as I like Domi's skill less is more sometimes... too many turnovers trying to do it all himself.

That was Broadhurst best game since last year... more jump and speed then I've seen in a while. The D played a big role in scoring for the Knights something you don't see often.

I haven't see Nichols play for the Soo the I'm willing to bet he's better the Murray... I'm not a Soo fan but the kid made me nervous everytime the puck came near him.

I saw the hit as another typical D-man turn late.... it happens far to often for my liking in all leagues. I'd give Cousin's 5 games max. Although Nicky did take our Captain off the ice for 10 minutes.