View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 10:48 AM
Mr Writer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSlater View Post
Interesting forward groupings. I know what you're doing with the first line, but it's strange seeing St. Louis at LW. I would possibly put Tavares at wing, just to see how he does there for Olympic purposes. Tavares with Duchene at centre would be quite good.

Hall Stamkos St. Louis
Tavares Duchene Giroux
Kane Benn Eberle
Ladd O'Reilly M. Richards

Carle is an American. Luckily you can fill his spot with a superior player in Campbell. Defence is only ok, you would want to see some reinforcements from playoff teams. Not sure that Schultz is ready for top 4 minutes.

After Huberdeau's garbage performance at the WJC, made all the more ridiculous after his play thus far in the NHL, I don't want to see him on team Canada for quite some time.

Carle is an American! F&*# I usually don't make those kind of mistakes! I'm usually up on the country of origin. ))) But always a player can slip through the cracks.

I only put MSL on LW because he can play either side and Giroux is either a center or on the right side. And I'm really curious to see what that 2nd line could do as all three are different players and there could be some magic happen there... but then again not... otherwise, I'd go with your lineup combos.

I'm willing to give Huberdeau a pass for the WJs and pin it all on the head of the coach.