View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 11:11 AM
Pyrolemur

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PensBandwagonerNo272 View Post
They'll miss the playoffs.

Yes they're in contention to make it now. They are ALWAYS "in contention" to start the season.

Then once other teams get it together and the pressure's on, the Leafs fall off.

It happens every year. It'll happen again.

The solution to all the Leafs problems: Give up the dream, start rebuilding from the net out.

Not trading for Luongo when they had the chance is just another embarrassing mistake by Toronto's management.
Your embarassing mistake is suggesting that they trade for Luongo. The contract is too big, he is overrated in the playoffs (epic choker), and it would cost too many picks/prospects to get him. I never want to see him near the team. Besides they're going with their younger players for once and I say let their goalies play it out - so far they're doing a good job.

Secondly, this Leaf team doesn't even on the surface look the same as last year but their play is very different and obviously you don't watch them or you would realise this.

The way they are playing I can see them making the playoffs, but with the young players they have, they need experience before they can start doing damage in the post season. I say first round (second round at best) exit.

Last edited by Pyrolemur: 02-23-2013 at 11:13 AM. Reason: typo fix
Pyrolemur is offline   Reply With Quote