View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 11:43 AM
Huffer

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by allan5oh View Post
I disagree

Disagree, ROR has far more value. Little is more of a winger anyways. He holds back Ladd and Wheeler, if you put RoR with them all three would take a step up. RoR is a much better set up man than Little. Plus he has a great one timer. Little has a better wrister, but his one timer is a two timer.

I think both players would benefit from the trade, and you'd see both players production go up.
ROR might have more value, but can you explain why you think he has that much mroe value than Little? On the trade board you say Little has 65% of the value of ROR. I find that impossible to believe.

Not that junior stats are important once the guys get to the NHL, but ROR has never scored over 20 goals since he was 15. ROR's first three NHL seasons are the same as Little's as well.

ROR has additional value due to the fact that he is 3 years younger and therefore may have some additional "potential", but I fail to see an argument that the difference between Little and ROR merits the Jets to even consider adding pieces like Scheifele, Trouba, Lowry, our 1st, or other valuable assets.

Huffer is offline   Reply With Quote