View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 01:15 PM
Foppa2118

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs21 View Post
So you think a coach who has to throw out Palushaj - Mitchell - Hedjuk as a 2nd unit should be able to make them have success?

This team does not have the players needed to contend especially on the back end. If anyone should get blame it's Sherman for not giving Sacco the players needed to succeed. That and we have an owner who refuses to spend money and is happy with a team being at the cap floor.

I think it is amazing that we are still a .500 team with the players we have lost and our terrible D- corps.

Sacco is not the one playing an he cant turn a piece of ***** into a diamond.
This is not an excuse quite honestly. That's basically the 3rd line, and a mediocre 2nd PP unit. Not many teams have epic 2nd PP units, you basically rely on your 1st, and then it's a happy bonus when the 2nd unit scores.

He's got a healthy PPG capable player in Stastny, and a 27 goal scorer in Jones that he can't seem to get to play to the level they're capable of.

He's also got Duchene, PAP, and McGinn. That's not a bad top two lines. He's got enough to work with. The PP should be better, and this team should not have trouble scoring goals with that group.

This is something a good coach can get a team to do.

Last edited by Frenchy: 02-23-2013 at 07:35 PM. Reason: i had to change the beginning , but the rest was good. False start i suppose
Foppa2118 is offline   Reply With Quote