View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 12:23 PM
Hippasus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acallabeth View Post
Lol really forgot "percents".
Really? That album seems so much worse than Angel and the Dark River to my tastes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalheadPenguinsFan View Post
Woah really??? How come???

You're the first person I've ever heard say that. Obviously it's not a bad opinion just alot of folks consider "Take As Needed For Pain" to be their best work. Myself included.

With that said, "Dopesick" rules. "My Name Is God...I Hate You" is such a perfectly vicious and hateful opening track. Also it's one of their best songs ever IMO.
I like the unhinged feedback of the first album, and there were a number of good effective songs on there. It sort of tells me, it's okay to lose it sometimes at the same time that it says society is ****ed-up. Dopesick is most like a concept album and has a consistent feel, while still having high quality songs. Take as Needed was sort of in between and just didn't stand out quite as much. Song titles like Sister****er parts one and two seem shock rockish in its pure debauchery. Just doesn't grab me the same. My opinion might change cuz like I said they're close. I'm probably not an Eyehategod connoisseur like yourself, I listen to a lot of rock, punk, and especially metal in general.

Last edited by Hippasus: 02-23-2013 at 12:30 PM.
Hippasus is offline   Reply With Quote