View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 12:30 PM
Frolov 6'3
Unregistered User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazz Reinhold View Post
You really think Holloway or Purcell or Moulson or Hickey or Loktionov are going to be difference between the Kings repeating or not?

I swear, some people complain just to complain. No team in the NHL is going to be able keep every single prospect. That's just the way it goes, and that's why there are restrictions such as waivers. None of the players the Kings have let go are superstars or on the path to be superstars.
No, stick to the point please. You said; All this talent the Kings are "throwing away" hasn't seem to hurt them too much. I think that's so short sided. The Kings have won a Cup so why would we care about the future ? I want to win a second, third and more. Heck, we are 12th in the conference !

Holloway is lighting up the 3rd best league for two straight years and he was in our system. In the meantime, Moulson is going to have a 4th straight 30 goal campaign and that Purcell dude is doing pretty well as well.

No, no team can keep every single prospect, FACT, but this is getting ridiculous. Cliché, Zeiler, Segal, Clune etc etc. all got a shot.

Bud still has to show NHL potential. I've seen some games, he's really good.

I'm curious which other NHL team has let go three 60 point players, for next to nothing, in a four year time span.

Frolov 6'3 is offline   Reply With Quote