View Single Post
Old
02-23-2013, 12:44 PM
shinchanyo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway View Post
I fail to see what one has to do with the other.
I disagree with his assessment that this move indicates LTIR for Nash but obviously I think we both know that calling people up COULD concievably show that they are still working on Nash's injury and that it COULD turn out to be LT bc concussions are weird like that.

Hell he may turn out correct as well (I don't think he will.) Everyone seems to be a fan of feigning ignorance instead of disagreeing because by feigning ignorance it shows that the idea is so off the mark that it's not even recognizable as a valid response. It's funny sometimes I guess but for me it's too I dunno condescending I guess. He has a valid concern that I think he shouldn't worry too much about

I don't expect anything out of CT. I DO love that i've been hearing he is willing to hit and can effectively lay into a guy so he knows how to use his size. How fast is he?

Also I temper my expectation mostly because he isn't scoring THAT much against AHL competition despite his shot because there is just so much more that a pure shooter needs to be successful

shinchanyo is offline   Reply With Quote